We Are Now Offering Telemedicine Visits for Certain Conditions
What you need to know about Telemedicine
- Telemedicine visits are available for most patients but not all. Please call our office to determine if your visit can be converted to a Telemedicine Visit.
- To do a Telemedicine Visit you must:
- Have a computer or cellphone with a camera.
- You will be sent a link by email for your provider.
- Sign a Telemedicine Consent Form prior to your visit.
- Pay your co-pay prior to your visit. The office will call you to set this up.
- You will be required to provide vital signs. These include:
- Height, weight, blood pressure and pulse.
- You will need have a blood pressure machine at home.
- You may also need a tape measure like the one pictured here