What You Need to Know
We understand the growing concern surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) across the communities we serve. The health and safety of our patients, physicians, and staff is our top priority. Vascular Associates of Northern Virginia in conjunction with Loudoun Medical Group have been actively preparing its offices, physicians, and employees to identify possible patients with the COVID-19 virus and to prevent transmission to themselves, other patients, and visitors.
If You Have an Upcoming Appointment
IF YOU HAVE SIGNS OF A COLD OR THE FLU YOU SHOULD CALL US AND RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT
If you can answer yes to any of the following questions we may need to cancel your appointment or convert it to a Telemedicine visit.
- Have you been exposed to someone who has COVID-19 or is presumed to have COVID-19?
- Have you been tested for COVID-19? If so, when and what was the result?
- Have been asked to self-quarantine?
- Do you live in a Nursing or Rehab Center, an Assisted Living facility, a group home or other living situation where social distancing is not possible?
Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms?
- Shortness of breath or chest pain
Or any two of the following
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
For More Information:
Visit the following sites: