Vascular Associates of Northern Virginia

Timely and considerate care of the arterial and venous systems.

Who is the Vascular Specialist?

Ask yourself, who would you go to if you have a car problem?

Now ask yourself, who should you go to if you have any vascular problems (problems with your veins or arteries)?

The answer is, you should go to the expert in the vascular field.  Someone who spent the majority of their studies and training dealing with veins and arteries.  Someone who is an expert in treating and managing all aspects of vascular diseases such as Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) or Varicose Veins and Venous Insufficiency.  You should go to a Vascular Specialist.

A vascular specialist is a vascular surgeon who is an expert in all vascular diseases, except for the heart and its veins and arteries.

Here is a brief video by the Society for Vascular Surgery, talking about the “complete vascular specialist.”



Vascular Associates of Northern Virginia, P.C.
Vascular Laboratory

Our Vascular Specialists:
Robert S. Podolsky, M.D., R.P.V.I.
Avisesh Sahgal, M.D., R.P.V.I.

%d bloggers like this: